Thursday, March 17, 2011

you lie like penny in a parking lot at the grocery store.

if you havent heard the band perry yet you should really check them out. pretty catchy... and fun fact for the night, j knows the drummer- who used to be the drummer for december radio. check them out too! and what ever happened to shedaisy... 
"i will, i will, i will be your everythinggg"

okay enough of the music review.
we gotta get down to it.

i took these lovely pictures on the campus of southern today.
as you can see the weather is gorgeous.

i was supposed to be meeting my husband to go for a walk when he got off at 6 and we were supposed to be making homemade pizza for dinner (maybe you will see pictures of that tomorrow night). well, he had called me a bunch of times but i didnt hear it and by time i got to my phone what do you know the radio tower was off because the battery had gotten too low. now you say, m why dont you charge your phone at night? you see, i do. my blackberry is so old i have to charge it twice a day. (i hear voices in my head saying "you need an iphoneee...") anyway- i couldnt call him so i went and parked by his car thinking he would eventually come to it while my phone charged. that is when i couldnt help but whip the camera out. to make a long story short, i finally got some battery and called him and its a good thing because he was calling to say he had to work late. (in fact he just walked in the door) side note- he was setting up all the sound stuff and things that go along with that because JD Greear and Shane and Shane will be here this weekend. you bet im going to hear that awesome preaching and hopefully some north carolina accent! and of course some amazing music!

i should go spend some time with my husband since we have an hour together tonight. but ill leave you with this amazing project. i really want to try these very soon. 
and i like how her husband helped her. do you think mine will? mhmm...

its almost friday loves!

2 comments:

  1. McCaffity! I've been reading your blog whenever I get a chance, and I love the way you write--I can just hear you saying all of these things out loud. Haha. I miss seeing you at bridal showers every weekend, but I'm glad you're blogging so that I can keep up with you guys! SO jealous that you got to hear JD Greear. I really miss hearing him at the Summit in CH. Anyway, just wanted to let you know you had another follower. :) Miss you guys! Tell Josh hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww girl! you are too sweet. i miss you too. and sadly i never got to hear him. it was only open to high school students. i just really thought my "av kid" husband was going to get us in with his staff badge. but im so glad you read this so you can know how we are doing and what is going on in our life. i hope you are well darling!

    ReplyDelete