Friday, March 4, 2011

such good intentions

yesterday i found out that my husband had to work all night and my dear little mind immediately thought oh what will i ever do to entertain myself. i thought all day about my plans for my evening. and this is what i came up with. first i was going to work on my blog and make it more cute, of course while listening to pandora. then i would post like a good little blogger, and it would just be wonderful. 

but, i found this lovely little thing on my iphoto that recognizes faces. oh my dear heavens! i was sold after a few clicks and im still not sure why. but i couldnt stop naming people! and the next thing i knew j was calling me asking if there was tea made because he was almost home. oh where did the time go. 

so here is my "my husband is working and im alone on a friday night" post.

and since you all are wondering who has the most photos in our library...

that would be this lovely darling

 and the total count is 380!
guess thats what happens when your sister in law gets married.
love you L!

hope you all enjoyed your friday night...
and were more productive than i was.

No comments:

Post a Comment