Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ohh i've got this friend...

perfect title becauseee... 
a) this is one of my favorite songs on the civil wars cd, and i mean fav! and 
b) because i do have this friend named kelly in louisville and i went to the pie kitchen with her tonight.
see? pie.
disclaimer: this picture now looks weird but it was taken in a hurry because the pie kitchen was packed and im still not embracing my "im a blogger so i take pictures of every little thing!" life publicly yet. 
ill work on it, just like im working on not cheating.

so when we went home (i know yall are sick of me talking about us going home... when will this girl ever stop talking about this darn trip... umm probably when i start talking about the next one.) i had to take our lovely green curtain that i had on my windows in high school that my mom made me that didnt fit this window but was just make shift (breathe)...
... so she could chop it up and add to the cute polka dot curtain that i got from peddlers mall because they are about 12 inches shorter than the sheers. well the parking lot light shines in my eyes (not j's because he sleeps like a rock!) while im trying to sleep so we needed a curtain... i promise this is a need and not a want. so my mom and i went shopping at ross on friday morning and i found this beautiful babe.
ehh the only weird thing (thank you kelly from nc, lindsey, katie, and lauren for questioning it friday night when i showed you- so here is your picture so you will believe me) is that it is a shower curtain. now i decided that i wouldnt really broadcast this, so dont spread the word. but this lovely shower curtain that matches really well was only $8.99. i should go into the curtain buying business because i have such great luck with it. (it will probably end since im bragging) but i think my curtain looks great and it covers the whole window and keeps the giant bright light out of my precious eyes. and just for the record, it doesnt feel like a shower curtain and its not plastic (coughkatiecough).
(and no its not going to be ironed... but you probably knew that)

call me if you need curtains and 
a) arent ashamed of where they could come from or 
b) what they might actually be.

No comments:

Post a Comment