Wednesday, March 9, 2011

brilliant idea

i had a brilliant idea today... as you can tell. :)

in april one of my best friends lesley ann has asked me to be her second shooter for a wedding she is photographing, which im totally beyond excited about. i started thinking about this and how i could prepare. there is alot of emotion in weddings and important things to capture, right? well i have decided until the wedding i will post a picture a day of something that is very important, meaningful, or just stuck out to me that day.  it will help me capture small things and also things that i wouldnt normally think about, and it will help me to be more grateful. it will also help all of you get to know me more and see our everyday life. 

so starting tomorrow... haha... i will post a picture. 

i hope this inspires you to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment