Monday, March 28, 2011

uhhh ohhh

i know, i know... i missed two days of blogging.
i feel terribly bad. i woke up sunday morning and my first thought was "I didnt blog!". just imagine my horror. i had every intention of keeping it going while we were gone (obviously! i posted about bojangles) but we were so busy. and my excuse for yesterday is that we got back at 11:30 and my eyes wouldnt have stayed open for anything. so im begging yall to forget my little mishap... especially my sister in laws who said "ahhhh" (imagine the sound a first grader would say).
and speaking of those lovelys...

they both asked me while we were home if i ever received their cards. and i said "what cards?". well apparently they mailed them a long time ago and i had not gotten them yet. but the little cuties were sitting in the mailbox waiting for me when i got home. 
nahh not my sisters, i wish though.

these guys...

the precious lilly is from Lauren (right) and the cute carolina girl is from Katie (left)
(who is still proudly yelling go heels... even after last night.)



these sweet cards were so encouraging. i couldnt be more thankful for the wonderful sisters that God has blessed me with. and i truly believe i am more thankful for them and all of my family and friends after being home this weekend. it was so good to see everyone and spend time with them. 
we really enjoyed the sibling time we had friday night... matthew lauren katie josh and i and the two dogs were all piled up in katies bed talking and laughing until 2am. it was like old times again. j and i cherish those moments very much since we dont experience them that often. we are so thankful for who God has put in our life and being away from them all has made us realize that more. 
we love them all very much!


i know you are asking where the pictures are from this weekend...
well i did a horrible job on taking some as L pointed out to me.
so this old picture of us at J's graduation and their cards will have to do for tonight.
now, i am off to bed... because i need 20 hours of sleep.

and remember i didnt forget anything this weekend. okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment