Friday, March 18, 2011

the craft bug has bitten me.

please tell me you would not love to make you some felt flowers.
perhaps for a wreath or a headband?

i have been in such a crafting mood today. my sister in law L would be so proud. i want to redo some furniture or make something. i need a cheap project. and by cheap, i mean cheaper than cheap.

now tell me you dont want to try these lovely suckers
im trying to think of where i could put them in our home.
i need a reason to make them.

so here are some pictures for today... we are going to eat with j's mentor and family tonight so im assuming i will not find something to shoot- and if i do i will post later tonight. 

www.psimadethis.com

this necklace is genious! because i know you girls have many strands of pearls laying around. and you can easily find a brooch for a dollar or two at a thrift store. 

www.pintrest.com
how precious! i actually have an open frame around here that has been longing for a purpose! 

(thanks to Christin at Carolina City Girl
i have discovered Pintrest and cant stop looking!)

www.pintrest.com

OMG! i need this for my many necklaces. 
(and i emphasize the word need for those of you who doubt me!)
 world market has beautiful door knobs, for the record.

can you tell i really need a project?
well, i also need money to buy the materials.

i will make something this weekend. 
and of course i will post pictures of the whole process.

im going to go get ready before my husband leaves me.
ps- i could not be more thankful that it is friday!

1 comment: