Saturday, April 2, 2011

lazy saturday afternoon

so i promised you a recipe for those brownies i made earlier this week.
i would recommend to try them without the oreos... which arent even in this recipe.

this saturday has definitely not been as exciting as the past couple of saturdays, but im okay with that. we slept late and by late i mean 12:30. it was so wonderful. i was exhausted and j just doesnt have an excuse. :) we have been lazy all day and watched a lot of law and order... in case you didnt know we are obsessed thanks to netflix which gives us way to much access to it. this morning shortly after we woke up- shortly enough that we were still in "sleep wear"- there was a knock on the door. j took off running for some clothes and grabbed what he could. when he opened the door there was no one there, but there was the perfect size box waiting for me. now, i forgot to tell you guys that i finally ordered my much coveted- i know, very sinful!- camera bag [note: same camera bag, different pattern-which is new and i love very much... ehh!] that i have been wanting since ohh september when i got my camera. since im shooting this wedding in a couple of weeks with the lovely lesley ann i of course really NEEDED this camera bag. there is that word again. so he finally let me order it on monday... and i should really say the budget finally let me order it. 
j decided to open the box and make a big to-do about unwrapping it and surprising me.
and it was very fun actually!
behold the beauty.
i suggested a monogram but j said "why would you do that?"
i guess maybe i shouldnt monogram everything.

my wonderful husband and i also spent time reading the Bible together and it was just so encouraging to hear him read to me and pray for me and our family. i am incredibly thankful for such a Godly husband. i am blessed to have a man that encourages me to have a strong walk with the Lord and also helps me pursue that walk. i love you very much for that j!

and now we are trying to decide what church to go to tomorrow. 
ill be glad when we have a church here.
if you live in this area or even if you just know of a church here,
 we would love some suggestions!

now off to bed because my allergies are also rebelling against this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment