Thursday, April 7, 2011

just call me rapunzel.

so i have been feeling under the weather tonight... as if a truck ran over me. 
which means no pictures... i know. im sorry. im failing. 
but it excites me so much that everyone loves my muffin blog!

ok seriously.
i want my hair to look like this. this is my hair goal. please take note. laura hunter is getting married next year and my goal is for my hair to be this long. now the people who really know me, especially lindsey my hairdresser/my girl are laughing because i get super irritated with my hair. i may be known to call lindsey and say if you dont cut my hair today im going to. she expects these phone calls and she is used to them. and she usually cuts it that day. but i wont do it this time, linds! i promise. (dont let me! just refuse.) we all are completely aware that i want long hair, so hold me accountable. 

and lh- i request bridesmaid dresses that are hippy-ish, please! ...
to match my long flowy beautiful locks.
you can choose the color... im not picky about that. :)

also, these are adorable times 10!
just so you know.

now, going back to the couch for some law and order with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment