Thursday, August 2, 2012

mustard

we have alot of catching up to do, don't we? :)
and fyi... the below aren't in correct order.

so les and lacey came to visit.
and they announced they are PREGNANT!
yayyyy! my first non biological niece or nephew.
she is due March 13th. im going to start packing my hospital bag now.

then this cutie had a birthday.
a girl at work  was so excited that she made a birthday hat for his picture (the tie is a norm accessory). then we went to chickfila, had cupcakes, and went bowling.
yes he turned 5, not 25. :)

below you will find some pretty awesome things...
aka my favorites
here we have...
group texting
star ice cubes
nc state cups
diet coke

all of these are really great things.
oreo blizzard for lunch.
and i may have locked my keys in the car at work.
but just may have!
more summer concerts.
and yes, our dear friend Easton Corbin asked to take a picture with us.

after two years of marriage, i decided to be a housewife and start ironing.
imagine how excited my husband was to preach in ironed clothes. :)

again, these are awesome things.
the email is a sneak peak into our relationship. the email from me was an incredibly kind email asking j to clean because we were having a going away party at our house that night. please note response. :) oh how i love our sarcastic wit. 
the last picture is from a presh little book called "101 things to do in Alabama."
im so ready for football season. this is my calendar at work. just so i dont forget some really important games. 
i would like to take this moment to say GO PACK, ROLL TIDE ROLL, and GO TIGERS! :)

and then we had an anniversary.
clearly you can tell its date night... 
one of the few times i do anything to my hair and put my makeup on in the house. 
and the best anniversary present josh could ever give me...
ICE CREAM IN BED! 
he doesnt let me eat in the bed, but i got to on Tuesday. 
and we watched Duck Dynasty while enjoying frozen sugary milk. :)

oh, he knows how to make this girl so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment